bits from bob....
A contemporary late night TV host has popularized the "Top Ten" List. Here is a biblical "Top Ten" list taken right out of the Bible. Here is healing for broken relationships wherever they might exist.
1. Speak truth
2. Commit to avoiding falsehood
3. Let your anger be without sin
4. Don't stay angry (take care of it before the sun sets)
5. Don't let the devil use your anger for evil or harm
6. Avoid unhealthy words
7. Speak words that build and edify
8. Put off--bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, slander, malice
9. Put on--kindness, tenderhertedness, forgiveness for one another
10. Remember that God in Christ has forgiven you.
Now go read Eph. 4:25-32 and do it!
Go to Articles Index