1. Make a list of the benefits of expository preaching, and indicate if they apply generally, to the church, to the preacher, or to both.
2. Make a list of the possible functions of expository sermons. You should list at least 10 different functions.
3. Outline a process for preparing an expository sermon. You should list at least five steps.
4. Make a list of the various forms or nets which were described in class. These serve as helps to analyze a text or passage. Include at least 10 examples of these analytical methods.
5. Explain in a brief paragraph how this class has helped you.